1. I am the pickiest eater you will ever meet. There are a lot of very "normal" foods that I have never eaten, and probably never will. Some of those foods are: hot dogs, Snickers candy bars, pickles, mustard, tuna, corn dogs, and the list goes on...
2. Much like Kate, I ALWAYS set my alarm on an odd number. I am so OCD about this that if I wake up on an even number, I lay there until the minute changes. I also set my clock forward so it doesn't seem so early when I have to get up. I really don't know what time it actually is when I get up, I just know that the alarm says 8:29. I am such a freak.
3. I have a slight obsession with cocktail napkins. I have one drawer in my kitchen that is fully devoted to them, and they all don't fit in the drawer. I buy them every time I find a package on sale that I know I can use in the future, because we love having people over, and I must have cute napkins to go with whatever we are doing, even if Ryan & I are the only ones home!
4. My best friend makes fun of me because of my candle rules. I cannot handle fruity or sweet smelling candles when it is cold outside, and I also cannot stand spicy, vanilla, pumpkin or cinnamon-type candles in the Summer. I thought everyone felt this way?
5. I am SO superstitious about UK football and basketball games. Not only do I stick with one "game day" outfit if we continue to win when I wear it, but I also make sure to wear the same underwear, use the same koozie, drink the same thing, etc. I had to change things up for the Arkansas game last Saturday (after our loss to SC) and what do you know- we pulled off a HUGE comeback and won! I'm convinced that my outfit had a lot to do with it:)
6. I am a re-run junkie. Ryan hates this about me. I could seriously watch the same episodes of The Hills, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Gossip Girl, Saved by the Bell, etc. over and over again with no problem, and I regularly do.
7. I shed like a golden retriever, yet I still have more hair than anyone I know. Seriously, the amount of hair I lose on a daily basis is completely insane.
I'm not sure who has already done this tag and who hasn't, so as usual, I tag anyone who wants to play!