our new & improved calligraphy business!

favorite blogs

3.20.2009

I'm Kreativ!

Boy am I feeling loved! I received the Kreativ Blogger award from four of my absolute favorite blogs: Kentucky Katie, The Farmer & The Southern Belle, Lovely Tonight and Just Lovely! Seriously if you have not checked out any of their blogs, then you must do so! Seriously, stop reading. Go check them out! haha:)

The award rules are as follows: List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ.
Here is my list of 7 things I love, other than the obvious ones... Ryan, family, friends & Carter!

1. The McDonalds Filet-o-Fish singing fish commercial. I seriously cannot get enough of it. Just ask Ryan. I send him text messages that just say, "give me that fisssssssh!"

2. Keeneland starting 2 weeks from today! I can't wait!

3. OPI California Raspberry nail polish. My favorite color ever, and my Springtime staple!

4. The NCAA Tournament. Okay, so Kentucky isn't in it this year. Whatever. Once I fill out my bracket, all loyalties go by the wayside and I become determined to win every bracket pool that I've entered.

5. LOST. This is the best season EVER. It is by far the greatest show on tv right now, and maybe the greatest show ever. Ryan and I put the phones on silent and lock the doors every Wednesday night at 9:00. We love it!

6. Wearing flip flops. I was able to bust them out 3 times already this week! Yay Spring!

7. Our new house! I just love it. I am so glad we found it!

Okay, so, I am horrible at passing on awards because I never narrow it down to just 7 or 5 or whatever, so I am passing this along to all of my followers! You all deserve an award!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

KLC said...

Omg I love that commercial too! I walk around the house singing it, it drives parrothead nuts!!

Summer Athena said...

i love that commercial as well! too funny! whoever came up with that song is a genius! haha.

Kate said...

Lost is amazing. It is one show I always look forward too.

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Give me that filet o' fish, give me that fish...

Erin said...

I have been known to go around my house singing the fish song. And, every time my husband orders a fish sandwich - forget it!

-E