our new & improved calligraphy business!

favorite blogs

6.23.2009

Our Wedding Day: Getting Ready!

Okay now the real fun finally begins! I'm excited to finally be sharing actual wedding day details, and the timing couldn't be better... since today is our one month anniversary! yay! I don't think these recap posts need a whole lot of words... and I know I always enjoy the pictures more than the words so I will try not to be too windy! Here are some pictures of the girls getting ready:


Those last two pictures of my Mom are two of my favorites from the entire day. She was doing SO GOOD all afternoon with not being too emotional, and then when she had to put the veil on... it was all over :) It was so sweet and nearly made me have a breakdown right then and there. And, before you ask, yes I DID use SoleMates on the bottom of my heels. No one noticed them all day because you can't see them under the dress. And, they were definitely necessary since the entire ceremony was outside and it did rain for a little bit the night before. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Next up... Ceremony Set Up & Details

9 comments:

JACKIE said...

I'm loving the picture re-cap of your big day!! Those picures of you and your Mom are so special! Happy 1 Month Anniversary =)

Kim said...

LOVE your pics...so fun!

and thanks for your review of Solemates - I plan on wearing them too since our ceremony is in grass, so I'm glad you liked them!!

Hayley Mae said...

Love the bottom of your shoes!! I am soo excited to see the rest of the pics! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! My mom and I were at a bridal store last week looking at outfits for engagement pictures and when I just tried on a birdcage veil, she started crying. It's something about the veil that gets moms every time! :)

love the recaps!

Dana said...

You were a pretty preppy bride. Did we expect anything else. I love the pics of you and your mom. I know how special they are to you from reading your other post.

Tabbie:) said...

SO beautiful.

Jen said...

What beautiful fun pictures! Hot shoes love the color :)

Always Organizing said...

Gorgeous! I am loving following all your details, thanks for sharing the pictures!

dreaming in pink and green said...

I love those pink shoes. you look absolutely gorgeous...and I wish I had eyelashes and a tan like that :)