our new & improved calligraphy business!

favorite blogs

6.17.2008

Tagged Again! yay!

I was tagged by the lovely Christina from The Adventures of the Maverick & the Mrs... and I am glad to write about ME this time, instead of Ryan! haha:) Here goes...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:15
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Very tough... but I'm still under the haze of my engagement ring, so I'll have to go with diamonds!!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sex and the City
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost, Gossip Girl, The Hills, Jon & Kate Plus 8
5. What did you eat for breakfast? An Eggo lowfat whole wheat waffle w/ peanut butter.. yum!
6. What foods do you dislike? PICKLES!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!
7. Your favorite potato chip? Doritos
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I've been listening to a lot of Dave Matthews and Jack Johnson... getting ready for Summer concerts!!
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Solara & sometimes Ryan's 4 Runner
10. Favorite sandwich? Any grilled cheese without a pickle! I am known for getting grilled cheese at any restaurant that will make one for me!.
11. What characteristics do you despise? Lying, cockiness, Fakeness
12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses! And I couldn't live without my Victorias Secret Boyfriend Sweats.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anywhere in the South Pacific, The Seychelles, The Maldives or Maui because it is the best place on earth!
14. What color is your bathroom? khaki, brown & aqua stripes. getting a little sick of it though!
15. Favorite brand of clothing? J.Crew... hands down
16. Favorite time of day? Anytime when Ryan, Carter & I get to hang out and be lazy
17. Where would you want to retire to? Charleston, SC or Hilton Head, SC
18. Favorite sports to watch? UK Basketball & Football, and Ryan has converted me into an NFL fan...Go Chargers! I also love when I get to watch Brandon Webb pitch!! (that's for you, Ish!)
19. Coke or Pepsi? coke zero
20. Are you a morning person or night owl? Definitely more of a night owl...
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Well, I am going to Chicago for "work" for the rest of the week until Sunday..... and by "work" I mean shopping, going out and drinking heavily on the company's tab:) haha
22. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher, a lawyer
23. What is your best childhood memory? Super Saturdays when my mom & dad would take me out to shop and buy me anything I wanted, and take me anywhere I wanted all day... seriously, Mom, can I get some more of that action??
24. Nicknames? Well......... in high school, some of my close male friends found out that I hate the word "Titty" (ew!) and so the proceeded to call me that.... and still do to this day! They love to yell it out in crowded places, and I still randomly hear "Hey Tittaaaay" at various bars, football games, etc.
25. Piercings? Ears only
26. Eye Color? Green... I have always wished they were brown!
27. Favorite day of the week? Definitely Friday...
28. Favorite restaurant? Pazzo's, Logan's
29. Favorite ice cream? Graeter's Double Chocolate Chip... I actually just finished some!
30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? J.Crew ... or The Pink Pineapple!! :)
31. Bedtime? Somewhere around midnight during the week... man I'm getting old...
32. What are you listening to right now? Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood on my TV
33. How many tattoos do you have? None
34. Next film you'll see? Ryan wants to see The Strangers... and I guess I owe it to him since he did see Sex and the City TWICE with me!!

Alrighty..... I tag The Prep-E Girl!

3 comments:

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

Hope you have an awesome trip to Chicago! I LOVE Chicago!

Sarah said...

I just found your blog, it's great! Can't wait to hear more about your wedding planning! :)

Erin said...

Okay - I feel like a blog stalker because I commented to you 3 times today. But, my friend sent me this and I thought about you and your cell phone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q24RmoMM-eU

Ha!

-E