our new & improved calligraphy business!

favorite blogs

7.10.2008

engagement pictures, part deux

I made a new inspiration board with some of the colorful alternatives to our white & khaki ensembles. There are 4 different outfits I have created, with each row across being a different outfit. Here's the board, with descriptions below:



Row 1: A colorful "beachy" look with the yellow dress for me, turquoise shirt & khaki shorts for him.

Row 2: A little more sophisticated black & khaki look.

Row 3: Our wedding colors, although the green polo is a little too neon. I couldn't find a good apple green polo, which could be a bigger problem if we choose this look.

Row 4: Another colorful-matchy look. The pink dress with navy belt for me, navy polo & khakis for him.

Alright, those are some more options. Anyone love/hate any of these? I am completely incapable of making my own decisions, in case that wasn't obvious at this point:)

14 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I like rows 2 and 4. I think those outfits will still look cute down the road.

Good luck making a decision!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Okay, let me clarify, I don't not like rows 1 and 3, but I think rows 2 and 4 are more classic. Does that make sense?

Anonymous said...

Row 1 actually makes me think of the beach, and I feel like row 4 would also be a classy way to go. The only thing about row 2 is it almost seems to formal for the beach with all the black. And I like some color :)

Sarah said...

I like all of them but row 1 if my favorite!

Angela said...

Yes, it makes sense:) I love everyone's input!

Kate said...

4 all the way! I love navy and pink together

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I think for a flip flop go with the flow then pick row 1. I would put a big chunky turq colored necklace with the yellow dress to tie in a little with his shirt. Just my suggestion.
What wedding shoes did you go with?

Erin said...

Very cute outfits!

Thanks for the love, and - I did go apeshit this afternoon. *Blushes*

-E

Erin said...

Oh and, ps - I like row 4!

-E

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

My advice to you is to go with classics. Glad you chose a little color, as our photographer told us not to wear white because he said it washes you out. Regardless, your pictures will be BEAUTIFUL! :)

Anonymous said...

Me and Jessie like row one, but would like to accompany you to Hilton Head just to make sure...

Dana said...

I like row 2 and you have been tagges.

Miss Lili NC said...

If you can tear yourself away from wedding planning, I tagged you...;-)

Anonymous said...

They are all great, for different occasions! I love the bright colours and the cuts of the dresses.