our new & improved calligraphy business!

favorite blogs

7.18.2008

Tagged!

Well, well... looks like I've been bitten by this tag bug thats goin around! I was tagged by both The Maverick & The Mrs. and Miss Lili NC! Before I get to that, I apologize for not writing or writing or commenting much this week. I was jogging in my neighborhood earlier in the week and I had a nasty fall and busted open my right knee and baaaadly sprained my left ankle. The worst part about when it happened? I was about a mile away from my house with no cell phone or anything, so I had to walk home, up and down hills in my lame condition. By the time I got there, right shoe was full of blood, left foot twice the size of the right. Trust me, it was not pretty. So, here I am on my couch blogging on a Friday night! Anyhoo....here goes my tag!

A. Attached or Single? Attached... engaged to be exact (in case that wasn't obvious by the whole "bride" thing ha ha)
B. Best Friend? Ashley... (hey sweeeeeetaaaaaaay)
C. Cake or pie? Chocolate Pie from Jim's Spaghetti in Huntington...yum
D. Day of choice? Friday...because that means I have 48+ full hours of not seeing my coworkers haha :)
E. Essential item? A rubber band around my right wrist in case of hair emergencies!
F. Favorite color? Pink!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears, I just love looking at their little smushed facial expressions... (I had to stick with Miss Lili's answer on this one.. thats hilarious!)
H. Home town? Ashland, Kentucky. It's a unique place. Some current/former residents include... Billy Ray Cyrus (don't be jealous!), The Judds, MLB's best pitcher Brandon Webb, Chuck Woolery, Charles Manson and Gerardo (you remember him.. he sang "Rico Suave!")
I. Favorite indulgence? Eating Graeter's Ice Cream or Buying a new bag!
J. January or July? July definitely
K. Kids? Carter... 1.5 year old white shih-tzu/poodle mix and Ryan...27 year-old white male
L. Life isn’t complete without? Your family
M. Marriage date? May 23, 2009!
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One sister who is 42 and one brother who is 36... and ladies, he's a doctor... and very single! ha ha
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Spiders, Snakes
Q. Quotes? Way too many favorites to mention!
R. Reasons to smile? There are only 6 more days until we get to go to Deer Creek to see Dave Matthews Band 2 nights in a row! woohoo!
S. Season of choice? Fall, because I love fall clothes, my birthday is in the fall and football season begins!
T. Tag 5 people: Oh Lord I'm bad at this... anyone who wants to play!
U. Unknown fact about me? If a pickle is located ANYWHERE near my food I will NOT eat it.
V. Vegetable? Mashed Potatoes
W. Worst habit? Stressing and worrying about everything!
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? So.. it wasn't until this question that I noticed that each question starts with a different letter of the alphabet... WOW. Anyway, I'll go with X-Ray.
Y. Your favorite food? Grilled Cheese! Oh, and Ranch Dressing. On Everything.
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio
(Another) Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? The monkeys because they are always doing something interesting!

Oh and Dana, I am still working on your tag... that one is seriously a toughy!!

2 comments:

Mackensie said...

I hope you recover from your fall before you go see Dave!!! Have fun!!

Miss Lili NC said...

I might need to go back and change my answer for fav food...You just reminded me how much I LOVE grilled cheeses...and I like to dip mine in Ranch. Girl, we need to do lunch! Hope you're feeling better after that fall!